YES, WE’RE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the health and wellbeing of our people and our clients comes first. We are taking the necessary steps to protect our team, maintain legal services to our clients, and minimise disruption to our business.
In order to preserve a safe workplace and help us adapt to the rapidly developing situation, we have implemented the following preventative measures:
- Face-to-face appointments are suspended in a bid to safeguard our community.
- Our staff will be offering appointments to all new and existing clients by phone, Skype and Whatsapp, or by FaceTime and Zoom videoconferencing.
- Critical appointments required to sign Affidavits, Wills, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardians will continue, but will be subject to strict time limits, social distancing and hygiene protocol.
- Our office will remain open with key staff, while some staff are working remotely. Our focus is continuity of service and helping our clients to navigate through this challenging situation.
- We are diligently cleaning our offices and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, phones, keyboards, and workstations.
- Self-isolation and remote working policies are in place for employees who may have been at risk of exposure to the virus or if they are exhibiting symptoms.
We are confident that this will allow us to continue to service our clients during these uncertain times. We can continue to support our local economy by working together, ordering coffee from our local, remembering delivery meals are delicious and nutritious, and shopping locally online – a few of our favourites are The White Place, Jumbled, Iglou, Groundstone Café, Belle Armoire, Nimrod’s and Good Eddy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your usual Cheney Suthers contact or one of our team at email@example.com.